Welcome to Rectory Farm, Milton, Cambridge
The Chapman family have farmed at Rectory Farm since 1988 having taken it over from an uncle, David Bull whose family had farmed here for many years. Over the years the farm has seen many changes, with Poultry & Christmas tree sales in the late 1980’s, a small farm shop to sell the farm’s produce to start with followed by the County’s first Maize Maze in 2003 which took the form of the farm’s scarecrow.
The Farm is now open for two seasons each year:
• The Christmas Season is 24th November – 23rd December
• The 2019 Maze Season (provisional dates) 20th July – 3rd September
Dates for your Diary:
• Christmas Poultry From Wednesday 4th November for telephone orders or online now.
• Christmas Trees & Christmas Barn Saturday 25th November
• Commercial & Large Christmas Tree orders – these are available earlier phone 01223 860374
Whilst you are visiting our Christmas Barn and yard full of Christmas Trees you are welcome to look in at our indoor Christmas Walk with Christmassy scenes and beautiful lights. This is complementary to Rectory Farm Customers.