Welcome to Rectory Farm, Milton, Cambridge
The Chapman family have farmed at Rectory Farm since 1988 having taken it over from an uncle, David Bull whose family had farmed here for many years. Over the years the farm has seen many changes, with Poultry & Christmas tree sales in the late 1980’s, a small farm shop to sell the farm’s produce to start with followed by the County’s first Maize Maze in 2003 which took the form of the farm’s scarecrow.
The Farm is now open for two seasons each year:
• The Christmas Season starts on the weekend of 23rd & 24th November
• The Christmas Season is then daily from 30th November to 23rd December (closed on Mondays)
• The 2020 Maze Season (provisional dates) 18th July – 1st September
Dates for your Diary:
• Christmas Turkeys From Wednesday 4th November for telephone orders or online now.
• Christmas Trees & Christmas Barn Saturday 24th November.
• Commercial & Large Christmas Tree orders – these are available earlier phone 01223 860374.
Whilst you are visiting our Christmas Barn and yard full of Christmas Trees you are welcome to look in at our indoor Christmas Walk with Christmassy scenes and beautiful lights. This is complementary to Rectory Farm Customers.